Catherine Unger is a 2D Game Artist / Illustrator based in the sunny town of London.
A strong foundation in illustration and animation and 6+ years experience in the games / digital interactive industry, working with a wide range of clients including Nintendo, Disney, Channel 4, Tate, Cadbury's and Amplify. She contributed to a number of award winning games, both independent and commissioned, and has experience in many areas of visual game development including concept art, GUI and final in-game assets.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for resume and availability.
- Skate or Die - Light Grey Art Lab I Minnesota (2014)
- A Tribute to Naughty Dog: 30th Anniversary - Gallery Nucleus I Alhambra CA (2014)
- Botanica - Light Grey Art Lab I Minnesota (2016)
- Joker's Wild - Quirky Fox I Hawera, New Zealand (2016)
- Tiny Homes - Light Grey Art Lab I Minnesota (2016)
- The Art of Naughty Dog - Published by Naughtydog (2014)